The 3-Step Process for Hiring Writers
- Writing applicants complete a two-part application assessment, which consists of an online test based on a university-level test book and writing a sample paper based on specific requirements.
- Next, we assess the applicant's grammar, orthography, and punctuation skills. Additionally, we look at the writer’s ability to adhere to instructions and to submit the completed work within a designated time frame.
- Finally, we invite applicants to join us who have successfully passed all parts of the assessment.
Were Our Writers Come From
We value skills and a sense of responsibility in our writers, first and foremost. Additionally, we believe that one can acquire expertise in English and any other field of knowledge regardless of their geographical origins. Our writers come from various parts of the world, including the USA and Canada, as well as non-English speaking countries. This geographical diversity gives us an opportunity to assign a more suitable writer to your order based on geographical standards in academia.
How We Help Our Writers Acquire more Experience
Regardless of how qualified our writers are, there is always room for improvement. For this purpose, we have developed a 3-month Training Program, which involves working with a mentor. Or experts can improve their writing skills, as well as customer relations skills.
How We Evaluate Writers
Providing you with high quality assistance is at the top of our priority list. To keep up our standards, we continuously check the writers' performance. The editors from the Writers' Department choose 3 pages from the recent orders at random and check them any kind of errors. The writers then get personalized lists with recommendations.
How We Assign Writers
There are several criteria used in assigning a writer to your order:
- Experience in your field of study;
- Writers with a higher rating for more complex assignments; and
- A writer’s current workload. We make sure that the writer is not overloaded with work, as it sometimes affects the quality of their performance.
We start looking for a writer as soon as you pay for the order, unless you have placed a free inquiry. In that case, we will begin the search immediately.
Different writers have different styles, and what might suit some might not fit someone else. For that reason, we offer a samples service, which means that you can view a sample of a writer’s previous work before choosing that writer for your order. If you do not like that writer’s work for some reason, you can request a different writer before the writer begins working on your order. This feature costs $5 per three sample views.
Statistics of Our Disciplines
Our custom writing service shows you the real statistics of how much our customers are satisfied with what they have received:
Average customer's rating: out of 10
Based on total of customer surveys